On November 12th and 13th Markus Roggenbach, Xu Wang and Phillip James went to the 3rd meeting of the ETWG-RC in Amsterdam. The session was chaired by Markus and Swansea presented recent work towards modelling ERTMS in Real-Time Maude (presented at FTSCS 2015).
Talks from other participants included:
- Jan Peleska (Bremen): Complete Bounded Model Checking and Testing of Interlocking Systems.
- Alessandro Fantechi (Firence): Certification challenges of innovative signalling systems.
- Marielle Stoelinga (Twente): Railway Maintenance Engineering (in co-operation with ProRail) .
- Jan Pelseka (Bremen): Overview on OpenETCS.
- Jaco van de Pol (Twente) / Anne Haxthausen (Lyngby): Introduce/discussion about the Rascal working group on Verification Technology.
A good time was had by all with many fruitful discussions and ideas being exchanged. The Swansea Railway Verification Group dearly missed Monika who heroically stayed in Swansea in order to help organise the yearly departmental colloquium to be held next week in Gregynog, but we thank her for all her hard work towards our presentation slides. Faron will also be doubly sorry for unfortunately having to miss the trip, not only for missing the Science but also the tasty meals and refreshing beverages!