LCC has two Steering Committee co-chairs, elected by the full Committee,
each serving a four year term, staggered at two year intervals.
The members of the Steering Committee include the following.
- The current Steering Committee as listed below
- The steering committee co-chairs of the last four years
- The program co-chairs of the last two meetings
- Every two years (starting in 2010), a new member elected for
a term of six years by the current Steering Committee
- Steering Committee co-chairs, if not included in the above.
- Additional members, elected by the Steering Committee at its discretion.
All terms expire on August 31 of the year indicated.
Consecutive terms are possible.
[List of current members already includes provisions (2-5).]
STEERING COMMITTEE (as of September 2016)
(Years indicate expiration of current term)
- Albert Atserias (Barcelona) (2017)
- Arnold Beckmann (Swansea) (2016)
- Olaf Beyersdorff (Leeds) (2018)
- Michael Benedikt (Oxford) (2017)
- Ulrich Berger (Swansea) (2017)
- Robert Constable (Cornell) (2018)
- Anuj Dawar (Cambridge) (Co-chair, 2017)
- Ugo Dal Lago (Bologna) (2018)
- Arnaud Durand (2018)
- Kousha Etessami (LFCS Edinburgh) (2016)
- Nao Hirokawa (JAIST Nomi) (2017)
- Martin Hofmann (U Munich) (2018)
- Ulrich Kohlenbach (Darmstadt) (2018)
- Daniel Leivant (Indiana U) (2017)
- Jean-Yves Marion (LORIA Nancy) (2017)
- Simone Martini (Bologna) (2018)
- Yannis Moschovakis (UCLA) (2017)
- Georg Moser (Innsbruck) (2018)
- Isabel Oitavem (Co-chair, 2019)
- Luke Ong (Oxford) (2018)
- Ian Pratt-Hartmann (2018)
- Helmut Schwichtenberg (U Munich) (2018)