LCC has two Steering Committee co-chairs, elected by the full Committee,
each serving a four year term, staggered at two year intervals.
The members of the Steering Committee include the following.
- The current Steering Committee as listed below
- The steering committee co-chairs of the last four years
- The program co-chairs of the last two meetings
- Every two years (starting in 2010), a new member elected for
a term of six years by the current Steering Committee
- Steering Committee co-chairs, if not included in the above.
- Additional members, elected by the Steering Committee at its discretion.
All terms expire on August 31 of the year indicated.
Consecutive terms are possible.
[List of current members already includes provisions (2-5).]
STEERING COMMITTEE (as of August 2019)
(Years indicate expiration of current term)
- Olaf Beyersdorff (Leeds) (2021)
- Ulrich Berger (Swansea) (2021)
- Robert Constable (Cornell) (2021)
- Norman Danner (Wesleyan) (2019)
- Anuj Dawar (Cambridge) (2021)
- Ugo Dal Lago (Bologna) (2021)
- Arnaud Durand (Paris Diderot) (2021)
- Erich Grädel (Aachen) (2020)
- Jan Hoffmann (Carnegie Mellon) (2020)
- Daniel Leivant (Indiana U) (2020)
- Simone Martini (Bologna) (2021)
- Georg Moser (Innsbruck) (2021)
- Isabel Oitavem (Lisbon) (Co-chair, 2023)
- Luke Ong (Oxford) (2021)
- Helmut Schwichtenberg (U Munich) (2021)
- Heribert Vollmer (Leibniz U) (Co-chair, 2021)
- Lauri Hella (Tampere) (2021)
- Monika Seisenberger (Swansea) (2021)